Dutch yacht builder Amels will be showcasing a scale model of its latest Full Custom superyacht project, the 97-metre Polaris, during this year’s Monaco Yacht Show. The project showcases the yard’s ability to collaborate with renowned designers to create a fully customised solution to clients in search of a proven, Dutch-quality, superyacht.
Clients, brokers, and industry professionals are invited to visit Amels at stand QT6 to discuss their custom-building visions with Amels Design Manager Hans Konings and Custom Building Manager Roeland Berrevoets and to learn more about Project Polaris.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA