Think you've got what it takes to identify our Mystery Yacht? From this month onwards, SYT's revered in-house yacht historian and archivist, Malcolm Wood will be testing your yacht-spotting knowledge to the limit in a series featuring historic yachts selected from his archives that were rarely mentioned or photographed in their day. The latest Mystery Yacht is a motor yacht that was built in Europe, over 40 metres in length and was based on the Cote d’Azur.
Malcolm's latest history feature exploring the Defoe Cruisemasters can be found in the new issue of the SuperYacht Times newspaper, which is out now and exclusively available via subscription. For a sneak preview of what's in the latest issue, take a look inside here.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA