The latest new build superyacht project to enter its construction phase at Abeking & Rasmussen is set to arrive at the German shipyard in Lemwerder after project 6505’s steel hull was floated for the first time last week at the Szczecin shipyard in Poland last week.
The project measures around 80 metres in length and will now be transported to the Abeking & Rasmussen shipyard where the hull and superstructure are to be joined and outfitting work can commence. Work will continue until 2019 when the project is expected to be launched.
Photos by Szczecin Shipyard via PortalMoski.pl
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA