Based on the hull of the 63.3 metre project Zeus, Moran Yacht & Ship have announced the newly designed 64 metre project Something Cool for sale. Still to be completed at the Hakvoort Shipyard in the Netherlands, the project will be available for delivery in Fall/Winter 2017.
With the new design by Horacio Bozzo, Something Cool now feautures a more modern design and altered bow shape, and will become Hakvoorts largest yacht ever built when delivered. She will feature a high-volume interior with 8 luxuriously appointed staterooms, set in a strong ice-class hull. As the project is still in its initial construction phases, clients have the option to explore alternative deisgn options as well.
The project is listed at EUR 59,950,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA