Following two intensive days of testing out on the Baltic Sea, the new 111-metre motor yacht TIS has returned to the Kiel Canal where she was launched at Lürssen’s facility in Rendsburg, Germany in August.Photo: Fabian Vornholt
Spread over six decks and spanning 16.8 metres across, TIS houses a very generous interior volume. Both the timeless exterior and intricate interior spaces have been designed by the renowned British studio, Winch Design while Moran Yacht & Ship managed all technical aspects of the build.Photo: Fabian Vornholt
At 4,500 GT, the yacht can accommodate up to 18 guests across nine luxurious staterooms as she according to the PYC code. TIS’ timeless exterior is matched with a traditional and fresh interior style according to her builder.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA