After having the 35-metre motor yacht Saudades listed for sale for only six months, Northrop & Johnson brokers Joost Goverts and Ed Dickinson have sold the Admiral superyacht having acted on behalf of the seller.
Saudades was launched in Italy in 1981 and has changed hands several times since then, with previous names including Mamai and Macabaucci IV. The classic gentleman’s yacht underwent a refit at Codecasa that restored her to her original condition, which is maintained today by her professional crew.
The SuperYacht iQ 2018 Market Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA