After being sold just three months ago, Denison has announced the sale of the 37.2-metre Delta Marine superyacht SOC, with Ken Denison representing the seller and Bob Cury at RJC Yachts introducing the buyer.
On board, she accommodates up to eight guests across four spacious cabins, comprising one large master stateroom, a VIP suite on the main deck and two double staterooms, all of which are ensuite and feature entertainment centres. A crew of five is also accommodated for on board.
Powered by twin 1800hp 24V 71TA diesel engines, SOC has a maximum speed of 19 knots and a cruising speed of 17 knots, with a range of 1800 nautical miles. She has a fuel capacity of 6,000+ gallons and was built for long-range cruising.
At the time of sale, SOC was listed at an asking price of $4,500,000,
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA