After nearly two years on the market being listed for sale with Northrop & Johnson, the 36.5-metre Palmer Johnson 120 motor yacht Izumi has found a new owner. The company’s sales brokers David Seal and Ed Dickinson acted on behalf of the seller with YDL Yachting having introduced the buyer in the deal.
Designed by Nuvolari & Lenard, the crystal-silver metallic Izumi was the sixth Palmer Johnson 120 built by the famous US shipyard. Powered by twin 2,750hp MTU diesel engines, Izumi reaches a top speed in the region of 28 knots and cruises at 24 knots.
Currently lying in Nice, France, Izumi was available at an asking price of €5,500,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA