Moran Yachts has announced the sale of the 62 metre Feadship Positive Carry. Launched as Rasselas in 2005, the sale of the yacht was handled together with Cecil Wright & Partners.
Exceptional in her quality, finish and performance,Positive Carryis run and maintained to the most exacting standards. She features expansive outdoor areas including a touch-and-go helicopter capability and superbly designed interiors.The superyacht offers accommodation for 12 in six cabins.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA