Cecil Wright has announced that the 70 metre converted superyacht Amadeus has been sold. Broker Rob Newton of Yachtzoo introduced the buyer.
Amadeus was built in 1969 by Neue Jadewerft. Initially, Amadeus served as a research vessel but in 2006 she was converted into a private yacht by Jade Yachts. Her exterior redesign was made by Reymond Langdon Design and Francois Zuretti made her luxurious interior. She can reach up to 12 knots and accommodates 12 guests.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA