The 70-metre sailing yacht Sybaris from the Italian yard Perini Navi has been sold. Perini Navi USA had the ketch listed for sale, with Bruce Brakenhoff Jr as the lead broker. Jamie Edmiston at Edmiston & Company introduced the buyer.
Delivered in 2016, Perini Navi designed the superyacht’s exterior, with Phillipe Briand consulting on the naval architecture. PH Design fashioned her wood veneer interior. Sybaris can accommodate up to 12 guests in six staterooms consisting of a master suite and five doubles, all with en-suite bathrooms and entertainment centres.
Sybaris can be handled by a crew of 11 and is able to reach a top speed of 17.5 knots when powered by her twin 1,930hp MTU diesel engines. Her maximum cruising speed of 12.5 knots gives the ABS class superyacht a range of 4,000 nautical miles.
At the time of sale, Sybaris was listed with an asking price of €88,000,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA