The 44.17-metre superyacht Bliss has been sold, Ocean Independence has today announced. Built by Heesen Yachts in 2007, she previously sailed under the name One O One and features both exterior and interior design from Omega Architects.
Bliss was sold by Marco Vandoni of Ocean Independence and Kurt Deithrich of Cube Yachts representing the seller, and Tassos Papantoniou of Torrance Yachts representing the buyer. At the time of sale she was listed at an asking price of €14,990,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA