Steve Doyle at Cambridge Yacht Group has found a new owner for the 38-metre sailing yacht Kaori. The yacht is currently lying in San Diego, and was listed for sale at $3,150,000.
Launched as Mandalay by the American shipyard in 1991, Kaori was given her current name after emerging from a multi-million-dollar refit in New Zealand in 2000. In 2006 she underwent yet another refit in West Palm Beach, Florida where after Kaori went on to win the St Barths Bucket Regatta. The all-aluminium yacht was designed by C.W. Paine Yacht Design.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA