The 44-metre superyacht Sibelle by Heesen Yachts has been purchased by a new owner after having been listed for sale with SuperYachtsMonaco. Broker Matt Pinckney of Burgess introduced the buyer. Sibelle was listed at €15,500,000.
Sibelle was launched in 2008 by Heesen Yachts is the third hull in the shipyard’s 4400 series. The yacht was built for the previous owner of Seascape (now Li-Lien) - a 36.8-metre Heesen. The yacht’s exterior design and naval architecture were conceived by Omega Architects who also worked together with the owner’s architect, Michael Labazov, on the interiors.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA