A 92 metre superyacht passing through Hollands inland waterways does not go unnoticed, and we have received more photos from our readers of the hull of the Feadship that was launched yesterday at the Slob shipyard.
Yesterday, the hull was moved to the south of Holland, where she was lifted of the transport barge, and lowered into the water. Today, she is being towed to the Feadship yard in Aalsmeer, where she will be completed.
We expect the yacht to be delivered in 2017.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA