Last month, Project Y715, the latest 88.5 metre superyacht to be under construction at Oceanco arrived at the shipyard’s facilities. We published the first photos, before the yacht went inside the shed, where she will remain out of sight until the end of 2016. Luckily, one of our readers managed to snap a couple of extra photos of her, before she was moved inside.
Project Y715 features exterior design by Sam Sorgiovanni, and is rumoured to have a Gross Tonnage of 2,950.
Many of the yacht's other details are still unknown.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA