Pictured here are two new photographs of the 81.80 metre five deck superyacht Dartwo. Built by German shipyard Abeking & Rasmussen and launched early February, she features both exterior and interior design by the world renowned studio Terence Disdale Design Ltd.
Dartwo is a sistership to the 81 metre Kibo which was launched in 2014, and is the largest yacht the shipyard have ever produced.
She has been constructed with a steel hull and aluminium superstructure, and has a gross tonnage of 2,300 GRT. Specific details about the yacht are still being kept private for the time being.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA