A brand new Sanlorenzo SL104 will be on display for the first time at the upcoming Miami Boat Show (February 13th - 17th 2014). This 104ft (31.7m) superyacht is hull number SL104-592.
There are various innovative, custom features on this unique Americas SL104, which include:
· Retractable panels, offering enhanced views from the Master Stateroom
· Increased interior volume
· 5 Stateroom interior layout – new Master cabin & Ensuite arrangement
· Bespoke interior design using bleached oak and canalet walnut
· Electro-hydraulic opening terrace with opening salon door
· Enlarged and Hydraulic Swimming Platform
· Seating/table area at the Bow
· Various Options and Upgrades
The principal characteristic of the main deck is the path connecting the living room with the dining room/family lounge at the bow, which creates a strong spatial continuity permitting an immediate and full view of the yacht, from stern to bow, and achieving a depth of field very unusual for yachts of similar size.
The salon terrace that opens onto the sea enlarges the space and offers an unlimited and exclusive view to the horizon, without any obstacles in the way: a one-piece terrace door allows a full and spectacular view, which enlightens the living room.
Light and space also characterize the owner’s cabin: the windows are adaptable enabling enhanced panoramic views at a touch of a button – thanks to an innovative retractable panel system. This allows great light and views through the window, without altering the exterior.
On the lower deck the new hull-side, enlarged windows were specially designed to make the four luxurious guest cabins brighter.