Edmiston has confirmed that Nirvana, the 88 metre Oceanco, will be exhibiting at the forthcoming Dubai International Boat Show, 4th-8th March.
The largest yacht ever exhibited at the show, Nirvana has been built to exceptional standards. With styling by Sam Sorgiovanni, Nirvana has a number of unique and impressive features: a seven metre swimming pool, a fully certified heli-pad, an 80 metre Owner’s deck with private Jacuzzi and sundeck, a 3D cinema and a huge array of the latest water sports equipment.
One of the largest and most significant yachts on the sales market today, Nirvana will be available for inspection by prior appointment only.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA