Photo: Tom van Oossanen / SuperYacht Times
Built by Nobiskrug and completed in 2011, the 73.6-metre Sapphire is an all-German project with design house Newcruise behind the exterior lines and interior design of the yacht. Currently cruising in Greek waters, Sapphire is able to reach a top speed of 17 knots and cover a distance of 5,000 nm without having to refuel. Some of the notable features onboard Sapphire include a helicopter landing pad, at anchor stabilisers, an elevator, cinema and 12-metre luxury guest tender.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA