The 39.62-metre Northern Marine motor yacht, Magic, listed for sale with Moran Yacht & Ship has been sold.
Built by Northern Marine in 2005 and undergoing an extensive refit in 2014, Magic features interior and exterior design from the US-based Setzer Yacht Architects. As part of her 2014 refit, Setzer Yacht Architects were also commissioned to reconfigure her sundeck.
Other new features installed during the refit include a hydraulic swim platform and a carbon fibre hardtop with UV-protected skylights.
On board, the 39.62-metre motor yacht accommodates 10 guests in five ensuite staterooms, including a main deck master suite and four doubles.
Powered by twin MTU 12V 2000 engines, Magic has a top speed of 18 knots and a cruising speed of 14 knots, with a range of more than 3,000 nautical miles at cruising speed.
At the time of sale, Magic was listed at an asking price of $9,950,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA