Northrop & Johnson has announced the sale of Lady J, the 105’ (32.00 metre) Diaship-Heesen by Wes Sanford of the Fort Lauderdale office. He represented both the seller and the buyers.
An excellent example of Dutch shipbuilding prowess, Lady J was launched as Diaship-Heesen project #7126. In 1998, the original builder was contracted to perform a total refit that included the yachts lengthening (from 90 ft. to 105 ft.), a complete new interior by the Diaship Design Team, and many other improvements. Subsequently, this yacht has been constantly upgraded and has had a stellar charter history.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA