Ocean Alexander has confirmed that it is building its tenth 100-foot motor yacht project. This particular unit is being customised for her owner with larger hull windows than any of her previous sister ships.
Built in Skylounge form, the full-composite motor yacht is one of the few vessels her size range to offer a near full-beam forward-facing master suite on the main deck. This space can additionally be used as a panoramic saloon. Below deck, various options of a three or four-cabin layout are available depending on the main deck arrangement.
Powered by twin CAT C-32 ACERT engines, providing her with a top speed of 23.5 knots. At a speed of 10 knots she has a range of 3,133 nm.
The SuperYacht iQ 2018 Market Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA