Built by South African yard Southern Wind, the 2006 sailing yacht can accommodate eight guests across four staterooms and features a comfortable interior layout designed by Nauta Designs. Her exterior was designed by Farr Yacht Designs and features a large sail plan and a modern deck house design.
She is a SWS 100DS advanced composite yacht, with a top speed of 15 knots top and a cruising speed of 10.5 knots.
At the time of sale, Farewell was listed at an asking price of €3,850,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA