In November 2009 Oceanco project Y705, Sunrays, was launched from their shipyard in Alblasserdam, The Netherlands. SuperYachtTimes.com can now report that the 85.47 metre superyacht has been completed and arrived in Gibraltar yesterday, where superyacht photographer Giovanni Romero took the following photos.
Sunrays is built on Oceanco’s proven technical Y700 platform and she is designed by Björn Johansson Design with an interior by Terence Disdale Design.
Oceanco has currently three superyachts under construction; the 85 metre Y706 for delivery later this year, the 87m Y707 for delivery in 2011 and the 85 metre Y708 for delivery in 2012.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA