Superyacht Equanimity in Valencia
Oceanco latest delivery, superyacht Equanimity, pulled into port this week in Valencia, where SYT contributer Charl van Rooy took this photo of her berthing. The 91.5 metre yacht is the first inhouse design by Oceanco, in combination with Andrew Winch Design. Thats not the only first, she is also the first superyacht designed and built to be fully Passenger Yacht Code (PYC) compliant. Equanimity is steel hulled with an aluminium superstructure and is propelled by twin 4,828hp/3,600kW MTU 20V 4000 M73L engines, enabling her to achieve top speeds in excess of 20 knots.
Find out more about this new superyacht here.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA