Oceanco has announced the delivery of their new 89 metre project Y710, now named Infinity. Infinity will be delivered and depart the shipyard today, following Oceanco’s traditional good luck bite of a Dutch herring.
Infinity boasts a commanding exterior design by Espen Øino and an exceptional interior design by Sinot Exclusive Yacht Design and David Kleinberg Design Associates. She accommodates her owners in a large master suite including a private exterior deck and jacuzzi, as well as 10 guests in 6 guest suites, including 2 VIP cabins.
Some of her spectacular features include an outdoor beach/swimming area on the lower aft deck and a circular swimming pool measuring 5 metre in diameter on the main aft deck.
Infinity is powered with twin 4,828hp / 3,600kW MTU engines capable of reaching speeds of 20 knots.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA