Oceanco has launched the 91.50 metre superyacht project PA164, also known as hull Y709. The yacht is an inhouse Oceanco design, with naval architecture by Azure Naval Architects and an interior design by renowned Andrew Winch Design.
The yard has not yet commented on the launch, and the yacht's final name has not yet been revealed. Last night the yacht's mast was added at the Alblasserdam facility, and we hope to bring you more photos of the yacht later today!
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA