Yesterday, Oceanco rolled out superyacht project 710, an 88.50 metre yacht designed by Espen Oeino. Not much is known yet about this yacht, the first design by Espen Oeino for Oceanco.
The yacht features a large master suite with private exterior deck and Jacuzzi, 2 VIP suites and 4 guest cabins. She is powered by twin 4.828hp MTU 20V 4000 M73L engines. More details to follow.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA