Photo: Charl van Rooy
Anastasia in Monaco
Anastasia was completed in 2008 by Oceanco as the third project in its generation Y700 generation line up following the launches of Amevi and Alfa Nero in 2007. Her sweeping lines and cutting exterior are the work of Sam Sorgiovanni, who also created the yacht’s lavish interior. Anastasia’s owner commissioned a second Oceanco superyacht, and took delivery of the 88.5 metre Nirvana in 2012. Sorgiovanni also worked with Oceanco on the 88.5-metre superyacht Barbara that was delivered earlier this year.
Photo by SuperYacht Times
The SuperYacht iQ 2018 Market Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA