Oceanco's 85-metre superyachtVibrant Curiosity lying in Auckland, New Zealand
The 85-metre Vibrant Curiosity was launched in 2009 as Oceanco’s third yacht of its Y700 generation. Project name Y704 was designed by Nuvolari Lenard with naval architecture provided by Oceanco’s in-house engineering team in coorporation with Azure Naval Architecture. After an extensive cruise reaching destinations such as the Baltics, the west coast of the States and as far north as Alaska, Vibrant Curiosity returned to the Oceanco shipyard in 2015 for a maintenance period. She is currently in New Zealand and is captured here in Auckland’s Silo Marina.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA