Oceanco’s 10th superyacht of the Y series, the 88.5 metre long Y710, has lately undergone her first sea trials.
Launched in august this year she features exterior design by Espen Øino with Azure Naval Architects, in collaboration with Oceanco’s in-house team, responsible for naval architecture and engineering.
The steel hulled superyacht is powered by two 4,828hp / 3,600kW MTU engines and can reach speeds up to 18,5 knots.
The name has not yet been officially revealed.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA