Burgess and Merle Wood have sold superyacht Sunrise, with SuperYachtsMonaco acting for the new owners. Built in 2000 for her current owner this pedigree 52.8 metre Oceanco has only ever seen private use. Consistently maintained to the very highest standards, Sunrise presents extremely well and benefitted from a substantial refit in 2010.
Sunrise had an asking Price of USD $ 19,950,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA