IYC’s Kevin Bonnie has announced the inhouse sale of Oceanco superyacht Anna J. Carrying the Oceanco pedigree, of all aluminium construction and with impressive volume, Anna J has a light, spacious interior with accommodation for 10 guests in 5 luxurious staterooms.
Twin MTU 3045 hp main engines and the semi-displacement hull form give Anna J, which will be renamed Jaan, a cruising speed of 22 knots and a maximum speed of 26 knots, allowing her to cover ground at speed and open up a wide range of cruising options.
In the upcoming months Jaan will undergo an extensive refit.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA