Merle Wood & Associates and Burgess have announced the sale of the 51 metre superyacht Lazy Z. Lazy Z was built by Oceanco in 1997 and had a $ 4,000,000 refitted in 2012. She is MCA compliant and has been a popular charter yacht, that can accommodate 12 guests.
As seen in this photo, Lazy Z is equipped with an array of water toys, that includes a large waterslide from the sundeck. Other toys include two large tenders, rave runners, surfboards, water skis, kayaks, wakeboard, kneeboard, and several towable toys.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA