Northrop & Johnson have announced the sale of Parlay, the 38.40 metre Ortona Navi. Michael Nethersole from the N&J Fort Lauderdale office represented both the seller, and the buyer.
Designed by John G. Alden, and built in aluminum by Ortona Navi, Parlay was offered for sale for the first time since her launch in 1991. Parlay has luxurious accommodations for ten or more guests in five staterooms, and up to six crew in three cabins. A motorsailer with a ketch rig, she has a hydraulically operated centerboard with a board up draft of 8’6”, allowing access to many harbors usually off limits to a yacht of this size.
Her asking price was € 5,900,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA