Moran Yacht & Ship have announced the delivery of the 65 metre (213 Ft.) Palmer Johnson Lady M. Built under project name Stimulus, she successfully completed her maiden voyage across the North Atlantic. Lady M will be turning heads in every port she visits this summer.
Designed by the venerable Nuvolari & Lenard and built under the supervision of the Moran Yacht & Ship new construction team, Lady M is the largest Palmer Johnson ever built and is the first of the PJ210 Sport Yacht Series. Along with her transatlantic range, Lady M tops out at an astonishing 28 knots.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA