On their Facebook page, superyacht designers Nuvolari & Lenard have released photos of the Palmer Johnson superyacht project PJ210, which was launched at the North American shipyard in Wisconsin. This breathtaking design from the drawing boards of Nuvolari & Lenard will surely turn heads in every port she enters.
Project PJ210 will be delivered later this year, and features an 8.5 metre pool on the foredeck, that closes in a very smart way and becomes a touch and go heli pad. The pool also doubles as a tender garage for an 8.3 metre Pascoe tender.
Superyacht PJ210 is being built under the supervision of the renowned Moran Yacht & Ship new construction team.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA