Superyacht designers Nuvolari & Lenard have published new photos on their Facebook page of the launch of the second 52 metre Palmer Johnson superyacht, the Palmer Johnson 170.
This Palmer Johnson 170' No.2 is a sister ship to superyacht DB9, but it has a closed upper deck integrated between the mast wings.
Moran Yacht & Ship sold the project and managed the build for the owner. They will continue to manage the yacht after it is delivered as well.
More details to follow.
Photo by Paul Gray
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA