59-metre superyacht Pearl lying in the port of Tarragona, Spain
Built as La Baronessa for a repeat client in 1998, the 59.4-metre Pearl was designed by Nuvolari Lenard as one of their largest projects at the time. The highly private yacht is currently spending the winter around Spain and was seen in the port of Tarragona last month. Built with an aluminium hull and superstructure, Pearl was refitted in 2007 and has been kept in immaculate condition by her crew since. Sparkman & Stephens developed the naval architecture of the vessel.
Photo by Luis Peréz Contreras
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA