Jonathan Barbe and James Auld of Edmiston have listed the Palmer Johnson 120 Izumi for sale with an asking price of € 9,900,000. The Nuvolari & Lenard designed superyacht was delivered in 2008 and has only been used privately by her owner.
The crystal silver metallic superyacht was the sixth Palmer Johnson 120 built by this iconic US shipyard. Powered by twin 2,750hp MTU diesel engines, Izumi reaches a top speed in the region of 28 knots and cruises at 24 knots.
Izumi is available for inspections in Nice, France.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA