Having stepped their latest sailing yacht, the 38 metre sloop name Dahlak, with her 51.40 metre carbon fibre mast earlier in the month, comes news of the launch of this new performance cruiser by Italian yacht builder Perini Navi.
Designed for fast and easy sailing, the yacht is constructed entirely of Sealium aluminium alloy and boasts several technical innovations, including elect
ric captive winches engineered in-house by the Perini Navi team and a Lithium polymer battery system for silent running.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA