Last week the completed hull and superstructure of hull number C.2146 safely arrived at Perini Navi’s Picchiotti shipyard in Viareggio. The 45 metre steel hull and aluminium superstructure arrived from Perini Navi’s Turkish shipyard Yildiz.
The sloop rigged C.2146 will be ready for delivery to her owner in 2010 and will be built to the rules of ABS and MCA. Both her interior and exterior have been styled by the in-house team and Ron Holland has been responsible for the yacht’s naval architecture.
C.2146 is the 4th 45 metre built by Perini Navi, following Heritage, Helios and C.2114.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA