Hull number C.2218, the second hull in the new generation 60 M sailing yacht series sold by Perini Navi, has arrived in Viareggio. With a hull and superstructure built in aluminium at the Perini Istanbul-Yildiz shipyard in Turkey, this yacht has a displacement of approximately 570 tons and gross tonnage of under 500 GRT.
Sloop C.2218 has been designed by the naval architects at Perini Navi in collaboration with Ron Holland. The yacht will have a Perini Navi designed sail control system and a lifting keel whose draft ranges from 4.40 M to 12.30 M.
The interiors will be set up to accommodate up to 12 guests in five comfortable cabins including a full beam owner’s cabin and have been designed entirely by Perini’s inhouse interior designers.
The hull will remain at Perini’s shipyard in Viareggio for fitting and outfitting up until the consignment date, scheduled for the first half of the year 2014.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA