Following her late april launch, Perini Navi have delivered hull number 48, SY Fivea, a 45 m aluminium sloop, to her owner. The formal delivery was held in Perini Navi headquarters in Viareggio, in the presence of an Owner's representative and the Team of Perini Navi. Following the formal procedure, the crew proceeded with the flag substitution.
Giancarlo Ragnetti, CEO of Perini Navi Group comments: “The delivery of a boat is always a significant moment for us and for the client who officially becomes the owner of the yacht. In particular on this occasion", continues Ragnetti, "when the delivery was ahead of schedule, thanks to the extraordinary work by our suppliers working in close collaboration with the owner’ staff and Perini Navi’s team of committed employees".
In a few days, Fivea will depart Viareggio towards the beautiful Mediterranean waters for her maiden cruise.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA