Perini Navi sailing yacht Bayesian in Porto Cevo
The Perini Navi sailing yachtBayesianseen here departing the Yacht Club Porto Cervo in Sardinia last summer,represents the ultimate evolution of the Italian yard’s successful 56 metre series. With naval architecture optimised by Perini in consultation with Ron Holland Design, Bayesian (ex. Salute) offers excellent sailing performance.Bayesianstands out from her other 56 metre sister with her unique sloop rig. Her 75 metre aluminium mast – amongst the tallest aluminium masts in the world – has been designed and engineered by Perini Navi's Mast Division in accordance with the latest trends in mast weight optimisation. She is also the only yacht in the series to have a large cockpit forward of her superstructure. The yacht is currently cruising the eastern Caribbean islands.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA