Squall is a Dubois designed fast cruising ketch, built by Italian superyacht builder Perini Navi. Compared to other Perini Navi's, Squall stands out because she does not have the usual Perini flybridge. She does have a stunning interior by Remi Tessier, and has won several design awards.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA