James Lloyd of Edmiston & Company in London has just announced that he has the 24.38 metre sailing yacht Ma Geisha for sale. The sailing yacht was built by Perini Navi in 1989 and launched as Malizia for Prince Rainier III of Monaco.
Built out of GRP, the sailing yacht offers accommodation for 3 crew members and 6 guests in 2 double and 1 twin cabin.
“Just out of the shipyard after an extensive period of refit work, she’s looking great”, says James. Ma Geisha is available for inspections in the South of France and has an asking price of € 2,300,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA