Photo: Merijn de Waard / SuperYacht TimesThe 45.72-metre Pipe Dreams pictured as she is being towed through the intercoastal waterway in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The yacht was built by Trinity Yachts in 2003 as Mia Elise, later she was known as Cakewalk and Vita before being renamed Pipe Dreams in 2011. The interior of Pipe Dreams yacht was designed by Dee Robinson and the in-house design team of Trinity designed her exterior lines.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA