Port Louis Marina experienced their busiest summer yet in 2011 and is already looking forward to repeating and improving upon its success this coming season with their highly competitive “low season” rates now available. Camper & Nicholsons’ Caribbean flagship marina in Grenada is open year round with summer rates valid from June to November inclusive.
Grenada is not only home to a luxury, full service marina with a host of onsite facilities and services but offers numerous other benefits for yacht owners including:
- Local boatyard with technical service and repair facilities including 32 foot wide, 70 ton travel lift
- Located safely below the hurricane belt at 12 degrees north
- Southern location allows for comfortable off-season boating
- The closest international airport to the Grenadines is only a fifteen minute drive from Port Louis
- Regular direct international flights from across Europe, USA and other destinations
All of this combined with an increasingly vibrant social scene makes Grenada an excellent alternative “hot-spot” for the summer months. By day, Grenada offers something for everyone from immaculate white sand beaches, spas, yoga, dinghy sailing, mountain biking, diving and more. By night, guests can choose from local bars and beachside restaurants to A La Carte, fine dining and hotels. Grenada offers a fantastic selection to cater for all tastes and budgets.
The island is a hub of lively fun throughout the summer months with local sailing regattas, the annual carnival, beach parties, “hash”, dinghy concerts and much more – Port Louis Marina assures visitors they will never be bored during their stay on Grenada.
For more information on the special summer rates, please contact Port Louis Marina.